Thursday 26 June 2014

"P" for...

For those of you who have visited my blog earlier today, looking for my MAWTT card apologies! Let's start a fresh with the post as it should have gone out in an ideal world!

Today Moving Along With The Times celebrates it's 5th Birthday, so as well as having a challenge we are also having a blog hop with loads of great prizes up for grabs.

Firstly our challenge theme;

Birthdays Buttons & Bows

And if you make us a card you could win a fabulous prize from one of our great sponsors who are listed on the main blog.  The DT have also tried to use sponsor items where possible, so I am show casing the fabulous Ooh La La Creations and files from their new "Say it With Words" CD.

My card is made using items from the Time Spent With Cats folder - which I just love!

Ribbon, buttons pearls & punches are from my my cluttered desk!



Now for those of you following the blog hop as well, you'll know by now you are collecting letters - my letter is
 P for Promarkers
so can you guess my prize?


Yup its a fantastic set of the new limited edition Summer Pens - 12 Promarkers + Blender.

Now you should have come here from Wendy and after me head over to Debs , if you get lost along the way, head back to our main MAWTT page.  There you'll also find all the rules and what to do with the blog hop word/phrase you have made.

Finally, for those here earlier - the shower room is now done - and looking rather nifty too! Jx


Challenges;
Delightful Challenges - Seize the daisies - Yellow/white/flowers
Southern Girls - Punches & Die Cuts - Punched border, die cut banner
Little Red Wagon - Animal - cats
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Layers
Cutie Pies - Cute & Girls

39 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I'll come back later ;)

ellyscard creatief said...

I'll come back later.
Gr Elly

KT Fit Kitty said...

Okay, I'll be back later - thank you for the letter!

Sarah said...

I'll have a "P" please J!! xx

Golden Goddess Designs said...

good luck with all your stuff. i will try to come back and see!

Tammy said...

Adorable card Janice, I love that sweet image and all of the layers! Fun sentiment too! The bathroom looks fab!
Hugs, Tammy

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Janice.
Gr Elly

Sue B said...

Hi Janice
Aww your card is really sweet… such an adorable image and I love the pretty papers and embellies…it's perfect for our theme!
your shower room looks very nice… a job well done there!!
Hope you're having a good evening!
Hugs Sue xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm back as promised! And so glad I did - since I'm a cat lover! Your card is adorable and I really like how you layered the image with all the layers. Your sentiment is fabulous - I can relate! I really like your buttons too!

Happy Birthday to MAWTT and thank you for the awesome giveaway and fun blog hop! I want a new bathroom too - that looks very nice!

Tanja said...

I love your card. Those kittens are just too cute.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is so sweet, juts love the image!
Hugs Shell xx

New Creations said...

Great card with beautiful image!!! Cute sentiment and button!

Sandy Palmer said...

Sweet card and sentiment! Great use of the banner! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Seize the Daisy"! :)

Hazel said...

Love cats, love your sentiment, love your card. Love your shower room too! Hazel L x

Sarah said...

Such a great card Janice, love the pyramage and the kitties too xx

JanR said...

Great card! That sentiment made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Challenge cheers Sue N x

Lisa J said...

The card is just adorable and I love the sentiment. Lovely background too!

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous love the layering of the image just perfectly lined up and the sentiment too just wow
hugs Kate x

cardmakingisfun said...

I have a cat and I agree :) Fantastic card! Happy birthday! Hugs, Diana

catherine said...

Such a fabulous project for the birthday celebrations and thanks for such a great blog hop too
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute card, love the cats and the shower room looks fab too

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. Love the flower buttons. Wow your shower looks awesome, such a huge shower booth.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carmen said...

Love your card. The layers are awesome.

Debs said...

Super sweet card Janice - love the layering of the image and the shower room looks fabulous.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your card is so gorgeous Janice, it is a lovely image and you have done it proud with your fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Stacey said...

i love this image! fab card. thanks for a great hop x

Paddington fan said...

A gorgeous image, fab colouring, great papers and I love the sentiment! Congrats to everyone at MAWTT on your birthday and here's to many more!! Love Jacky x

Unknown said...

That's a great image - love the cats!

Fabulous bathroom as well - am still waiting for mine, a year on!!!

Happy 5th birthday to us!!

Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Great diecuts. Thanks for joining us for our 'Diecuts & Punches' challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Janice! Great pyramaging (is that even a word?!) of that cute kitty image and pretty colour tones too!
Happy 5th Birthday MAWTT and fingers crossed for the hop! Lisa x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and am loving the decoupage and colours too - don't how i missed this creation either :-), Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Janice, I love your image and pretty matching papers.
Your shower room looks great, that shower looks rather nice.
Pauline
x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, so sweet and beautifully coloured. I couldn't agree with the sentiment more :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Debbie said...

Adorable card.Loving the cute image.Your shower room looks fab, bet you're so pleased with it!Hugs Debbie x

Jessi said...

What a cute pic you have used and fab card for a cat lover!

Leeann said...

Aw, she's so cute, I want to hug those kittens too :) I love your cards, especially the flower buttons and how you used them.

Thanks for the hop and congrats to MAWTT!

Marianne said...

Such a sweet card for a cat lover like me LOL.
Wish our bathroom looked as pretty as yours...

Katie L Oakley said...

Love it! And such a creative idea with your layering! Happy Birthday xx