Saturday, 7 June 2014

Oh Crap!

Who would have thought there was a poo image out there that we could buy to stick on a card...and who would have thought somebody would actually go and use it!

Well that somebody was me and the image a Bugaboo available here - with a variety of sentiments although I made up my own.

I won't go into details about the reasons behind this card, but I will say it was very well recieved and put a smile on the recipients face!


Papers are LOTV, colouring by Promarker and the bug wings given a blob of glossy accents.

Challenges;
Catch The Bug - June Anything Goes

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

OH MY! Who'd'a thunk it?!?!?! FAB though

Kathyk

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haa thats so funny!!! Love it and know a few folk who might like a sh** card from me!!! Love Hxx

Tracey T said...

Hazel beat me to a sh** related comment! Who knew that you could get an image like this? Off to Bugaboo now - I can think of so many occasions when I could use this! Hugs, Tracey x

Sarah said...

Glad this was well received and wasn't a plop...I mean flop!! Great card Janice...for the right person of course!! xx

Whisper said...

Only you could use image like this and get away with it - ooo what a giggle :-), Luv Sam x

mixamatoasties said...

Hahahaha!! Oh that's made me laugh! And I'd love to say what a crap card..... but I won't! Brilliant.

Susan xx

Julie Temple said...

THIS IS FABBY! I still giggle everytime I see this digi..Jodie is a genius, and you really rocked this one! GREAT job! Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo's Anything Goes!
Julie
Bugaboo DT

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Janice.

Donna x

Angela said...

Fun card; glad it put a smile on the recipient's face!!! I do have to admit, I find the image fun and will have to give it a try.... Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

coops said...

oh lol a brilliant fun card janice.the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our June Anything goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts Saturday!

Stephanie said...

This is awesome, thanks for playing along with us this week at Catch the Bug.