Wednesday 4 January 2012

Recycling

We've all done this haven't we, held on to something for ages then chucked it out only to discover a use for it a short time after! Hopefully this will not be the case with me as I start to tidy out our loft - a much overdue job!

Anyway, onto the card, well it's a Bugaboo Stella this time, again coloured with Promarkers then the card is finished off with twine & a big button.


I'm entering this one into a few challenges, including;

Inspirational Card Sketches - Use an old sketch, so I chose ICS 137
Creative Craft - Resolutions - Mine is to tidy up more & not just dump stuff in the loft!
ABC Challenge - G for Go Green/Recycle - Well the twine is recycled from a t-shirt tag, & I think Stella is doing her bit in the image too as I'm sure that box is heading for a charity shop & not the dump! Jx


14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol - how very true .. am always doing that lol
LOve this image .. you really are working these bugaboo images ..
Lisa x

Wiccababe said...

I love the Stella images and greetings, so pithy and so true
fab card
Debz
x

Jess S said...

What a wonderful timely card :) thanks for playing at ICSketches :)

Anonymous said...

love it!
thanks for playing at ICSketches.

Carly said...

Sensational! Sounds like one of my resolutions :)

Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxoxo Carly

coops said...

another brilliant card janice.the image is fab and very true sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janice, love your colour scheme, thanks for joining us at ICSketches this week.
Hugs Debs

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I love that sentiment, very true! Thanks so much for joining in this time at ABC Challenge
Hugs Julie P

Mari said...

Wonderful card and so fun sentiment :) Thanks for playing at ICSketches

Lou Sims said...

Love the sentiment you have used on yor card and it's soooo true! Many thanks for joining in with ICSketches this week.

Lou
x

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at ICS XX

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I live by that quote of Stella's. Nice job and gave me my laugh for today even I am just now seeing your post!

Angélique said...

Gorgeous creation! Great take on the challenge!
Thanks for joining us at the "G for Green"-challenge at the ABC Challenges
Hope to see you again! :)

*hugs*
Angélique

dragonllew said...

Great card I love bugaboo images thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges this time.
Jenny x