Friday 20 January 2012

Anna Elizabeth

I've made this card - not primarily for a challenge, but for a family member who's just had their first baby. My card is an easel, so I can also add birth details, & it uses a Bugaboo baby image - which I've not used before.


...now I said it wasn't made specifically for a challenge - but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't enter it, if it just so happens to fit some - it would be rude not to!

Challenges;

Divas By Design - New Beginnings
Winter Wonderland - Easel card Jx

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super what a great card, I love it, Love Hazelxox

Claire said...

Love your easel card - what a fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. i love the image .
Thanks for joining us at Diva's and Winter Wonderland
Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

oh gosh you were quick and such a pretty easel too, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week with your lovely work
Hugs Kate xx

Ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Karen said...

Awww this is sweet, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card janice,fab pretty colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Laney said...

Super Card !!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney