Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bugaboo...Colin? - Bugaboo Mini Challenge Day 2

I knew as soon as I saw this Bugaboo image, I had to get it - it looks kinda like Colin, my youngest - & his birthday is next month, so the timing was perfect too.

Now anybody who knows Colin, knows he likes a laugh - so the google eyes were a must too. Hope he likes it, it certainly gave me a laugh when it was in the making!


The image as always is coloured with Promarkers, the border punch is Martha Stewart, & the card is finished off with ribbon, a button & twine.

Challenges;
The main one has to be the mad Bugaboo Mini challenge week - Tuesday Entry - Use the new release & add a bow - mine is on the button.
Lady Bug Crafts - Bows
Passion For Promarkers - Humour Jx

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol this is fab.I love those googly eyes!!
Why not enter the Bows challenge at Ladybug crafts Ink too
Lisa x

Debbie said...

Brilliant image...love the eyes.
Debbie x

Crafty Loops said...

Brilliant card, love the image. Lee x

Mina said...

what a fantastic image...love it
Mina xxx

sammi said...

This is fantastic! LOL! Love the sentiment and the wiggly eyes! Geat touch! Thank you for celebrating our 2nd Birthday with us by sharing your creation in our “New Release + Ribbon” mini challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope you’ll join us every day for a new one! ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.

Linda . J said...

Just love your name fluffles, fantastic card and I love the goggle eyes, gave me a chuckle.
Hugs Linda

coops said...

brilliant card janice.great design and i love the fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Becky G said...

I love it! Great coloring and layout and I love the googly eyes! Definitely put a smile on my face!

:) Becky G Bugaboo Stamps DT

pinky said...

Brilliant, love his googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at LCI.
Pinky

Min said...

Love how you did this with the image AND you used one of my FAVORITE supplies - GOOGLEY EYES!! =)

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Bugaboo 2nd Birthday Celebration Week Mini-Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

oheidia said...

Ha ha, I love your humour card!
The image is so funny :)
Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)
Hugs from me

Tammy Miller said...

Wow What a Super card! Thanks for playin along with our Birthday bash, your card is awesome!

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

Hugs :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a fun card. I love the image, and his googly eyes, and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x