Monday 30 January 2012

Dancing On Ice

Oh I have loved making this card - I made it last night whilst watching one of my favourite programs - Dancing on Ice. Think all the ice skating helped me create my card, that and the fact that it's made with tons of love for my niece, Sarah - who just happens to love ice skating with her auntie Jan!

My card sees the return of the Bugaboo (- well you seriously didn't think I'd kicked that habit did you?)and these lovely digi skates. They are coloured with Promarkers and arranged on Craft Companion paper. The diecuts are Marianne and the ribbons & buttons were just what I had lying around (Actually there's quite a lot lying around that's why I'd never show WOYWW!)


Challenges:

Stella says Sketch - another beauty ladies
Party Time Tuesday - Use the Blue/Grey colour pallet
CRAFT - Use a digi & Ribbon & buttons Jx

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Such a cute image, and a gorgeous card hun. Hugs Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh just Brilliant .. love the icy colours too
Lisa x

Crafty Loops said...

This is a gorgeous card. Lee x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant I love it, I did love DOI too until Corey was voted out last night. I do love him. Sad I know!!! Hxx

Lee said...

Hi there,really beautiful card,fab image n colours.xx

Teresa said...

Love this one it's gorgeous.
Teresa xx

coops said...

so stunning janice.fab icy colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

annies place said...

Hi Janice, I just love DOI too, terrific card. I confess I stopped skating when I broke my shoulder, maybe dust off my skates again.
Ann x

Paddington fan said...

Great card and colours! Thanks for joining our recipe challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x
CRAFT DT

Paul said...

Also liking the show! GO CHEMY! The card turned out great. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for our Stella Says Sketch Challengeat Catch The Bug with Bugaboo Stamps and making it a success.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh my gosh - how sweet!
I love the way you have interpreted the sketch. Thanks for entering our Stella Says Sketch #103 challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeglang
BUGABOO DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A darling card and a lovely interpretation. Yup, at my age, I hung up my skates. Good for Sarah who loves to ice skate. Thank you for joining us at the Catch the Bug SSS sketch challenge.