Thursday 19 January 2012

Bugaboo Mini Challenge Day 4

Today is day 4 of the week long Bugaboo Mini Challenge so it's another Bugaboo card from me again - like I need an excuse.

Anyway, today I chose a sentiment as the main focal point of my card - I know Bugaboo are renowned for their humorous characters & quotes, but they do do sensible stuff too! So this card is made using one of their lovely friendship sentiments.


My simple card follows the sketch given in the Day 4 Mini challenge and is completed with gems, daisy ribbon & a Marianne Design, embossed die cut.

Challenges;
Catch The Bug - Day 4 Mini Challenge - Use the sketch
Charisma Cardz - Clean & Simple
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes Jx

12 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Janice I love your posts - you really make me smile!
I love this card the sentiment is gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous.. and how true is that sentiment
Lisa x

madaboutpooh said...

lovely card. and i dont need excuses to use baugaboo stamps either.

An Occasional Genius said...

That is such a true sentiment & so beautifully showcased x

coops said...

great card janice.the sentiment is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful card. Successful graphic effect ! Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

sammi said...

I love cards with neutral colors! Thanks for joining us in our “Mini Sketch challenge”, We’re so happy you celebrated our 2nd Birthday with us at Catch The Bug! Good Luck! ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.

Melissa S. said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the stark beauty of black and white. Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo today for this Mini Challenge.

Rae Anne said...

WOW - I love the elegance and simplicity of your card! It's perfect for framing a sentiment! And, I really love those itsy-bitsy-teensy-weensy flowers at the bottom! Thanks so much for celebrating Bugaboo Stamps' second birthday with us at on Catch the Bug! MWAH!

Christine said...

Love all the white space. White with the black sentiment is just so elegant.

Kathy D. said...

love the simplicity. Like how you did the embossing in the background.


Thanks for making a "get well/feel better" project with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you on Wednesday when the new challenge is posted.

Pauline said...

Fab card, what a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!