Saturday 7 January 2012

Brilliant Bugaboo - THANK YOU!

Just thought I'd let you all know how much I'm loving my Bugaboo's this year! I first visited their site at the end of last year, when they very kindly agreed to be a 2112 sponsor to the Oldie But A Goodie Challenge where I'm on the DT.


So when I heard about them I popped over to their site and saw a fantastic selection of digi stamps, with brilliant cartoon characters & images & the funniest captions to go with them. I could have spent a fortune - but didn't, as they had a half price sale on, so I bought a few & thought I'd enter a few Bugaboo sponsored challenges to win more.

This I did in great style!!!

First I won the Catch The Bug Challenge and got the 7 free digi prize...this however turned into 14 FREE digi's as the half price sale was on.

Next, I was entered into their New Year Prize draw cause I'd placed an order in the specified time period - & low and behold I won that too. So that was a $50 gift voucher to spend in their store!

...So now can you see why I love Bugaboo!

Thank you so much Bugaboo, you have been so kind, both to me and to loads of others through sponsoring so many challenges in 2012. I really wish your stamp company well, & hope you make a real success of things. Jx

6 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Well done Janice, $50 should keep you well topped up in Bugaboo images especially if you spend that in the half price sale!
Hugs Laurie x

An Occasional Genius said...

Lucky you! It certainly helps keep the budget down!!! I've still not brought anything but I now realise how many e.mails I have dropping in each day to tempt me lol!

Your cards are lovely x

Crafty Loops said...

Congratulations Janice, what a lovely start to the new year. Lee x

Lisa Jane said...

well done you! I love them too lol
Lisa x

Debs said...

Congrats!
Enjoy :o)
Debs xx

coops said...

wow thats a fantastic win janice.enjoy :D

xx coops xx