Tuesday 24 January 2012

Have A Heart

Morning everyone, and welcome to another Oldie But Goodie Challenge post and a new challenge, this time set by Debs with the theme of

Have A Heart

So there's lots of scope here, there's the obvious Valentine's card, but anything love & romance can enter as long as it follows the theme and has a heart. To enter, you must also use (& specify what it is)something which is older that 6 months old.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

The winner this time will win 5 lovely digi stamps from Robyn's Fetish Designs.

Now onto my card, well I went down the Valentine line & made this little number;


The image & sentiment are Bugaboo Stella, coloured with Promarkers, & the papers were from a small pre-cut pack from Crafty Emma's store - But aren't named (- they are lovely though so I wish I'd bought more!)
The webbing is from my stash, & the oldie bit is the red rose - it's actually made of metal & I bought a pack of them in a grocers when we were in Germany last summer - wish our grocers sold stuff like that!

Now pop over the the main challenge blog to see the other lovely makes by the rest of the design team.

Finally, challenges;

Craft Us Crazy - Valentine/Love
Crafty Creations - Valentines
MAWTT - Things with wings - The Lovely Goddess of Love herself - Stella!
Wags & Whiskers - Valentines
Poodles Parlour - Valentines
Jx

18 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous creation hun, and the sentiment made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the smile this morning. Hugs Sxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card! The sentiment gave me a giggle. Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.
Clare x

madaboutpooh said...

Lovely card Janice, I do love Stella, Think I'll have to have ago at this challenge not joined before so its all your fault.haha..

Whisper said...

What a fabby sentiment, it gave me a real good giggle, are you sending this card to Hubby ??? Luv Sam x

brenda said...

That sentiment brought a giggle Janice, such a fun card.

Thank you so much for joining in with our Love and Hearts theme at Penny Black and More Challenge this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again

B x

brenda said...

Oh Janice, I'm so sorry but I just noticed you used a digi image which are not allowed for in our challenge rules.

A lovely card though as I already said.

B x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i just love the goddess of love! She cracks me up!! Fab card
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Oh what a fab card! I love the Bugaboo images - this one really made me smile! The Sentiment is perfect! Gorgeous papers and layout and I love the delish mesh ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I absolutely love that sentiment! LOL What a great card and your ribbon is fabulous along with the metal rose. I would LOVE if our grocers would sell cool stuff like that too! :)

Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Debs said...

Fab card Janice - the image really brings a smile to my face and the sentiment is perfect :o)
Debs xx

Claire said...

Fab card Janice, love the image and sentiment .... you are just loving Bugaboo LOL. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

fantastic card janice.the image is so funny and great sentiment :D
i can`t wait to try these images out for myself now :D

xx coops xx

craftyb said...

Haha - love that sentiment! Love your image too. Your papers are soooo pretty. Hope you can join us at Crafty Creations Challenges again soon!bx

DesignerDiva said...

Think this is my favourite Bugaboo sentiment Janice and I'm lovin' your papers and colours this time!
Hugs Laurie x

DesignerDiva said...

Me again everything I already said plus Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Pami's Things With Wings Challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Pami said...

Fabulous card! I love these images, great sentiment! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oops lol... forgot to say
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Hi Janice
All your details work beautifully together on this gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x