Wednesday 28 July 2010

Summer Lovin


You can tell it's Summer time, & holiday time by the fact that the number of cards flying off the card table is down! As the boys are off I'm not spending so long crafting, so my cards are trying to catch more than one challenge.

This one covers the elements for the following challenges;

Allsorts Penny Black Challenge - A Burst of Summer Colour
Crafty Creations - Summer Lovin
Friday Sketchers - Used the sketch given.

The card uses Basic Grey, Lime Rickey paper, my Martha Stewart leaf punch & my Penny Black "Captivated" stamp.

Jx

6 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my I Love the frogs! They are fun to look at and I love how you put everything together-wonderful card

craftyb said...

such a lovely card...so bright n summery! Love how you coloured your image...love the pp mix! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby, love it, Luv Sam x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, fab colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

great card, love the fab image and gorgeous colours and layout.

xx coops xx

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)