Wednesday 28 July 2010

Christmas in July?



This years Christmas cards started off really well for me over on Do Crafts as Maureen, (Snoflake), set us a challenge to make one Christmas card a week throughout the whole year. I was doing really well till about June, then the amount of cards I was making for Alan & his Mombasa trip kind of took over & I stopped my Christmas challenge. It's therefore been nice to do another Christmas card after about a 6 week break.

Now as luck would have it, a number of blog challenges are also looking towards Christmas, so I can enter this card 4 times;

The Penny Black Challenge - Christmas in July
I Love Promarkers - Christmas in July
Snoflakes Christmas Challenge - Make a Christmas card a week for a year.
Sketch Saturday Challenge - To use their layout.

My stamp used is an all time favourite Penny Black called Snowball Fun.
The papers are Anitas Classic Christmas, Blue
& I also used my snowflake embossing folder with my bug.

Jx

12 comments:

Karen said...

Really lovely, I love blue for Christmas cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coops said...

great card, the image is great and love your papers and layout.

xx coops xx

katesacraftybugger said...

aw what a lovely card , great image , thanks for joining us in our Christmas challenge at I♥ promarkers -Kate x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card...what a fun snowball fight...thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Whisper said...

Great layout to use for this image, love it, Luv Sam x

WeirdCat said...

Love the image, LOL, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hiya

gorgeous card and beautiful colourwork, I really like this layout. Thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

Tine said...

Hi. What a great image this is and I love your colour choice to go with it. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers. I hope you can join us next week too.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, fab colouring of such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x