Monday 12 July 2010

Happy Anniversary


Today was a good day & I set off with my hubby & son to find the Papercraft Shop in Elgin - you know the one - it does the Funky Kits / Sugar Nellie stamps - & the Magna Girls. Anyway I bought some new stamps - all 2009 designs, but when I got home my hubby said he preferred this years stamps with the rock chick & her fella. So poor me, I'm just going to have to go back for them next week!!!

The other thing I learned was that they are holding a Craft Day in Ellon. Now I don't know if any of you that jump on here are from the area, but if you are, & you fancy going, let me know cause I think I'll be going.

Now, the other reason for the post, the Papertake Weekly Challenge using the given layout & obviously one of my new stamps - minus misletoe - as it's a Christmas one really! I just thought it was too nice to wait till then to use it! Jx

4 comments:

annies place said...

Hi Janice, where is that place & how far from me>
I fancied a trip by bus to Elgin but wasn't sure how long it would take.
Love the card by the way,
Ann x

coops said...

great card, the image is so sweet and love your layout and colours.
xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and hope you join us again this week!
hugs
Sharon