Friday 30 July 2010

A Grand Day Out...



Well as Gromit would say, or was that Wallace, "It's been a Grand Day Out!", I've at long last, been to Simply Create in Alford, & what a lovely, lovely shop it is. Will have to go over there in the middle of winter & hopefully get snowed in for a week!

Well we were greeted by the lovely Ann on arrival, who popped on the kettle & chatted to Craig, my lovely husdand & driver, whilst I had a good look round. Clearly I could have spent a fortune, but I showed great restraint & only bought a selection of things I really needed! Needless to say I am already looking forward to my next visit.




Anyway I've posted pics of some of my treasures, & just had to tell you about my "Travel Guillotine" It's so lovely, with 2 compartments for bits & bobs too - ideal to take on holiday with me next week! (Sad I know but I'm now thinking it's an addiction I now have rather than a hobby!)

2 comments:

coops said...

wow fab goodies.love your new stamps.have fun.

xx coops xx

Anne said...

So glad you enjoyed your visit to the shop and having fun with your new goodies !!! look forward to seeing you again soon -- maybe you can make it to one of our crops or the Pink Ladies for chat and laughs
Anne xxx