Tuesday 13 July 2010

Anniversay


Well I made this other card tonight & used my wooden bits from Designs On Pine, a local shop which also does online orders.

The card I've made will go into this weeks Allsorts Challenge where you have to "Show Your Heart" - Not sure if mine are big enough but they are the biggest I have!

The card is also being entered into this weeks Pollycraft Challenge where cards have to be "Bright & Bold" again I'm not sure if I'll be allowed as I'm defo bold - but not very bright! (My hubby says the latter too, so that's my excuse if I'm not quite meeting the challenge!)

TFL

Jx

6 comments:

Tracy said...

cute card that image is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

Joey said...

Hi Janice

super cute card a great image, thanks forjoining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

coops said...

aw fab card, the image is so sweet and fab layout.
xx coops xx

Mummylade said...

such a cute card. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Fleur said...

Hi Janice, a great card, very sweet
Thanks for joing ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sheena said...

What a lovely sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx