Sunday 4 March 2012

Digi Bambino

Today has been another busy one for me. Been for a run first thing then after that I went to blood donors.


I therefore now have the perfect excuse to sit on my butt for the rest of the day & make cards!

So that's what I intend to do, & this is the first offering, a baby card using the digi Bambino stamp by Sugar Nellie. This stamp was very popular when first released, but as per, it took me a while to get it - & even longer to use it! Sugar Nellie do however have a new batch of stamps just released so I hope to be quicker off the mark this time!


Challenges;
The sugar bowl - sketch Jx

7 comments:

marion said...

What a sweetie !! Hugs, Marion

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, I love this image as it always makes me go Ahhh!!! you are so brave giving blood, I did it once and almost fainted so never been back!!! Bad Me!!!

Hazelx

Mina said...

one of my favourite SN images, isnt he just amazing to colour...beautiful card and well done to you for giving blood and you so deserve a chillax after that
Mina xxx

Wiccababe said...

it's an absolute beauty of a digi that one, gorgeous card. And I think you definitely deserve to take as much crafty time as you like after your run and blodd donation
Debz
xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, gorgeous card and this is a lovely sweet image x Just had a scroll down to your last post which l missed and it is lovely too and all l can say is snap as the card l have just made tonight is the same papers and is going into the same challenge lol x thank goodness it is a different image. Take care x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice - me again, l have just seen l posted on your last card so l must have seen it....think l am losing me marbles, will be posting my card tomorrow when l have daylight to photo it x Susan x

coops said...

so stunning janice.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the sweet baby :D

xx coops xx