Sunday 25 March 2012

22.8 deg C @ Fyvie Castle!

Well a record was set here in Aberdeenshire today, the temperature reached a cracking 22.8 degrees at Fyvie Castle, just down the road from us, & I honestly think our garden wasn't far off from that temp too!

So no guesses where I was today hence the distinct lack of cards - well not quite, I had coloured & cut ont this very seasonal offering yesterday, so tonight at Dancing on Ice I stuck it together.


So, this card uses another fabulous Bugaboo digi image, it's coloured with Promarkers, I've added Stickles, embossed bits & used my Marianne Star Ring Die.

Challenges;
CCWS - Another lovely sketch to follow.
Winter Wonderland - An Inspirational wreath picture, so I went with the colours & a door, cause that's normally where you hang them1
CHCC - Home For Christmas - Well that's my Festive Front Door , Jx

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

It was a scorcher here too today ... but i was inside cleaning up lol.
LOve this card ..and your take on our inspirational pic at WW - fab embossing
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Oh that front door digi is just right for my home challenge - a delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 65 - hope to see you again soon. x

downrightcrafty said...

Such a lovely card and great interpretation of the photo too, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card and layout. Alison xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great take on the photo. Thanks for playing at WW. I have some candy on my blog.

Whisper said...

Super card hun and i was thinking of you and the warm weather at the weekend.

I'm glad Matthew won Dancing On Ice, i think he was better than Jorgie, Luv Sam x

marion said...

This is awesome ! Hugs, Marion

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.fab image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

love the layers
Debz
x

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, gorgeous card - hope you are still enjoying the heatwave and more to come tomorrow too x Susan x

Sally said...

Great take on the photo. Love the CAS style of this card.
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this time.
Hugs Sally xxx

Ruth said...

Beautiful card! I love just the little bit of color on it.

Carol Willis said...

Hi
I've just found your blog and have become a follower. I love your cards, they're fab.
Hugs
Caz x