Wednesday 21 March 2012

Congratulations Claire & Mark

Hopefully I'm not too early posting this card on my blog. I made it at the weekend, but wanted it to reach my DT buddy Claire, before it appeared on my blog.

Claire & Mark are getting married this Saturday, & I'd just like to wish them all the best in their married life together.


My card is made using one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps, Happily Ever After & the papers are Wild Rose Studio.

Challenges;
The Sugar Bowl - & their lovely sketch
Emerald Faerie Garden - Easel card Jx

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh its so sweet - they will love it .. haven't sent mine - best get my skates on!
Lisa x

Wiccababe said...

oh wowsers what a gorgeous card
just perfect
Debz
xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the papers and the image I am sure they will love it. Alison xxx

annies place said...

Really sweet image, love the papers, terrific card.
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Totally GORGEOUS card love the little charm too! thank you for your sweet comment, yes my Back is ok today just a bit bruised....

Lovely to see you at my blog, I have added you as a follower now too! hugs Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so stunning janice.gorgeous image and i love your delicate colours ;D

xx coops xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A very sweet card and a difficult task working with those colors....and it's WONDERFUL!!!

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Great colors!
Thanks for playing with us on the
Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
Nela xx