Monday 9 May 2016

Mythical

New week, new challenge!

Yup it's challenge time at Ooh La La, and today Susan has got us all thinking

Mythical

Not that hard a theme really, we're talking fairies and elfs, dragons and monsters etc - but boy oh boy did this theme cause a stir over at HQ!!!  All of the most recent CD's over at Ooh La La have covered a wide range in topics - but nothing mythical!  So we had to go back to older CD's, ones I've never worked with to find suitable material for this challenge.

So I worked from the Teentastique CD, still available online to buy here.

I went with a gorgeous baby dragon image in lovely neon shades.  And in my mythical world, I decided that dragons hatch, (they do don't they?), hence the egg border!


Well I certainly had great fun with this challenge, and I so love what my teamies came up with - isn't it nice to revisit your old crafty stuff!  Hope you can join us too, Jx

Challenges;
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Birthdays
Jx


6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes sooo cute, I want a wee dragon too,. Love H xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Super sweet card love the little dragon he is adorable. Love Alison xx

Sarah said...

That must be the most non-threatening dragon I have ever seen, except for Toothless of course!! Love the beautiful colours too and a great symmetrical design really appeals to me xx

Wynn said...

Fabulous blue!!! I love the little eggs.....I'm sure they do hatch from eggs lol xx wasn't this a fun challenge......very challenging lol Hugs Wynn xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card and beautiful combination of colours. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at TTPH.
Joyce xx

Unknown said...

Woooow! This is so cute! I love this baby dragon! Fabulous card! And I love the shades of blue!
Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
Sasha