Monday 23 May 2016

4 Legs not 2!

Morning all, the latest challenge over at Ooh La La is hosted by me so I'm excited to announce that I've choosen

4 Legs not 2

Then proceeded to make a card with cats on 2 legs...I'm mad!!! (But you all know that!)

So my challenge is looking for animal projects basically cause you all know I love animals...and if that animal happens to be a cat, all the better!


Anyway, back to my card which uses an Ooh La La FREEBIE available here.  Papers are off the Shawn Jenkins CD also by Ooh La La and the lace is from my favourite city, Berlin!  The main image is decoupaged and the card completed with die cut hearts pearls and flowers.



The card was for my husband on our 28th wedding anniversary, which we celebrated earlier in the month.

Challenges;
Ribbon Girl - Any Image
In The Pink - Happy anything
City Crafters - Pretty Pinks & Pastels
Everybody Art Challenge - Lace & Pearls
Paper Minutes - Hearts
Show Us Your Pussies - Furry Friends
Zoe Bunny Crafts - Layers
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting With Dragonflies - Congratulations/Wedding Anniversary
Jx

22 comments:

ike said...

That is so beautiful - love the layout and design and such a super sweet kitty couple.
Belated Congrats on your Anniversary :-D
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


Whisper said...

Oooo super and i love the way the cats are on 2 legs, it made me giggle, Luv Sam x

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely card this is! Cute cats! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

brenda said...

What a real fun image Janice and a great theme idea, need to remember that one.

B x

Liz said...

Super card, love the fun image with the cats walking on two legs. xx

Sarah said...

OOh you are a silly sausage!! Love that image, real yesteryear and I love the idea of a feline wedding. The layout is great too...consider yourself "pinned"!! xx

Sue B said...

So now you have 8 legs?
Only kidding... I love your four legged friends… such a handsome couple. This very cute image reminds me of a favourite book that I had as a child… think it was called Furry and Purry? something like that anyway LOL. The papers and roses are perfect with the image!
Hope you are doing ok hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Svenja said...

28 years... congratulations. You made a beautiful love-card. Thanks for showing it on Paperminutes.

Kristina said...

Such a cute card! - thanks so much for joining us for the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge blog.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous image Janice, sweet card, xxx

Linby said...

A wonderful card with a vintage feel.
Lynn x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Janice lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carole said...

Love the LO Janice, really gorgeous card
Hugs Carole x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Janice, beautiful image and details! I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary.
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Fabulous card Janice - greta image and I love the LO.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for joining in the fun at In the Pink xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Such a sweet card Janice, love the image, it's a sweet looking couple.
Greetings Miranda

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janice, such a fun image and great design - your lace is pretty.
Pauline
x

Susan Hogan said...

Great use of a quirky image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Wynn said...

Adorable image and you've created a beautiful Anniversary card. Hugs Wynn x

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card with a super cute image :)
Kelly.x

Granmargaret said...


Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

Helen said...

Lovely - a really different card and a great image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Helen x