Thursday 12 May 2016

Man or Boy

It's Team A challenge time back at MAWTT, so I'm back with a male card today as Wendy has set the theme as
Man or Boy

Not everybody's favourite theme I know, but I for one couldn't wait to make up my card for this challenge as I treated myself to some of the new LOTV teen stamps.  I knew I wanted some but I was resisting the temptation till the Queen's 90th Birthday sale, then I caved! (I lasted several weeks longer than some I know...didn't I Sarah!)



Anyway back to the card, we've established it's an LOTV stamp but as I was in an LOTV phase I used their papers along with a lovely ribbon bought in Berlin - am I the only person who shops craft whilst abroad?

Challenges;
Little Red Wagon - Let's Hear it for the Boys
I Love Promarkers - Ribbon or Lace - Ribbon
Colour Throwdown - CTD392 - Blue/White/Brown
Cards und More - Masculine
Paper Minutes - Soccer/Football Championships
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Male


16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super teenage card Janice, you have nailed it with this one, xxx

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a cool image and layout hun and wherever i am if i have a chance to go craft shopping i do as well ;-), Luv Sam x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice love the card, the background is fantastic, will have to go and check out LOTV as not checked them out for ages. Love Alison xx

Zoe Tant said...

Fab teenager card Janice. Perfect for our challenge. Zx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous boys card... We all love LOTV ... Stunning ..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sarah said...

...ahem...you're a better woman than me Janice!! Isn't he fabulous though...and worth the wait!! Such a great design and I love the colours you have chosen xx

Carole said...

Great card for a teenager Janice
Hugs Carole x

Christine Harrop said...

Perfect card for a teenager. Good old LOTV. Christine x

Maikreations said...

Lovely image and stunning colouring! Thank you so much for joining our "Masculine Cards" challenge at the Cards und More! Happy crafting, Maike

Amy Rohl said...

Great masculine card!

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous male card Janice and I love the papers.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Hugs Sharon x

Brenda said...

Perfect image and papers for a wonderful, fun masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Little Red Wagon!

Lisa Dümig said...

Thank you for showing your nice Card by SFC Challenge.
I like the colors you used.

Regards

Lisa :)

Debs said...

Brilliant card Janice - fabulous image - I did resist - not sure how I managed to do that lol!!!!
Debs xx

Lori said...

Great masculine design! Love how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Heike said...

great teenage boy card!! Thanks for joining paperminutes

x Heike x