Saturday 21 May 2016

Kits & Toppers

I'm not normally a one for toppers and card kits, but decided to give the Pink Gem ones a try after winning a recent challenge there!  I guessed there was nothing to loose as they were a prize and that if they made quick cards, all the better for my charity box.

So first off, thank you to Pink Gem for my lovely prize - and I now have to say, I adore these topper sets!  Lots of cutting out and layering required, but it's so worth it when you see the end results!

Here is just one of my Pink Gem Topper makes - hopefully it fits the current theme of flowers.




This set is called "A Little Bird Told Me." and it all fits together perfectly on a 8x8 card blank - in my case with scalloped edges!

As I was saying, I have majorly fallen in love with these toppers, and I keep buying more and more - so be prepared for a Pink Gem showcase in the coming weeks!



For now however I must sign off, I'll be back Mon with my OLL DT card but I'm going to be a bit less active on here for a while as we have family coming to stay and a few appointments pending. Hopefully blogger will manage to keep the show on the road in my absence! Jx

Challenges;
Pink Gem - Flowers
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Things with wings
Allsorts - Happy Birthday-




13 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Those owls are too cute! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Plony said...

This is so cute.....I love owls. Very nice card. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, xxx Plony

Julie Odil said...

What a cute card, with all those layers. This is perfect for our wings challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. Thanks for joining us this week! Julie, DT member

brenda said...

Lovely design and colours Janice.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Liz said...

Love these adorable little owls. Great design. xx

Carole said...

Love love love
Hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Such cute owls and the layered look is brilliant. I don't often use this type of card kit either but they are extremely helpful when the mojo is missing!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW how cute are these. Love them. I can see why you are in love with them all. Love H xx

Wendy L said...

They are so cute, just great for our birthday celebrations, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

this is so cute will have to go and check out pink gems not been to them for a long time. Alison xx

Christine said...

Hi Janic so pleased your enjoy your prize..I did tell you these Topper kits are so pretty/cute..lol Gorgeous Owl/flowers card..looking forward to seeing more of your makes..

thanks for sharing @ AGOAC .

smiles Christine xx

julie_woolston said...

These are gorgeous Janice, I do love Pink Gems designs.
Hugs Julie xxx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x