Tuesday 29 April 2014

Hats

Are you picking up on a theme yet???

Welcome to the latest challenge over at an Oldie But A Goodie.  Today it's my turn to host the challenge and I've chosen, would you believe....

Hats
(Please also remember to use an item older that 6months on your project and to tell us what it is.)

As our theme,

And what better a stamp to use in a hat challenge than a Little Miss Muffet - Hatter!  This one is called Anna-Kristine Hatter - and as well as being my featured stamp she is also my item of 6 months+!(Not sure she is still available!)


Papers this time are a mixture of Bo Bunny Primrose Collection and Andrea Jayne's Hot Diggity dog (also 6m+) Finally colouring by Promarker.  Sorry if you are getting bored of hatters, think I have about 4-5 of these images so I might as well air them all in the coming weeks!

Challenges;
LMM- Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - F - Feathers - Peacock!
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers - Lots of Layers
SSW2 - Great sketch to follow



15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely design. The flowers with the button centres is nice finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

I LOVE hats Janice, not had chance to wear one recently (other than my riding hat of course!!). I actually have one rather like Anna -Kristine, it is navy with a tartan band and bow, so naturally love your wonderful creation!! xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning hat and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Janice. I love the image, beautiful colours and gorgeous papers too.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Hiya hun
Nit sure what's happening but I am not getting your posts show in my reader :o(
That's why you've not seen or heard from me for a while!!
Think I'll stop following and then re-follow to see if that makes a difference.

Fabulous card as always - love the colours and the buttons on the flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Heide said...

Wonderful card, love the great colors and your FAb coloring. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Cute image (and beautifully colored too!). Thanks for sharing this little cutie with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice brilliant card love the image and her cute hat. Love the colour combination and beautiful details. I look like a mushroom if I wear a hat. Love Alison xxx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Janice, I love that image and the fun peacock feathers! A big thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Tammy

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.fab image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Janice, I love the image and pretty papers.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hi Janice, what a fun card. I love the colours you chose. I'm going to feature this card on the LMMS Facebook Page x

Mrs.B said...

Great card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Avril x

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Janice! Love the colors and of course, the fun image! Thanks for playing along with the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Helen said...

Love it! A really cute image and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Helen N x