Thursday 17 April 2014

Happy

Today is Thursday, which means a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.  Today Judith has chosen

Happy

as the theme - so as long as it's got Happy it's in!

For my card, I dug out those old Basic Grey papers again - had them for ages and never used these bright colours, then last week, all of a sudden I've used them twice! Think it's the sunshine yellow that is pulling me towards them - hopefully I'm dropping hints here for the weather as it's gone a bit chilly again!


My image today is a Saturated Canary one - a freebie a year or so ago, and now available to purchase.  That bow is back again too - another thing I've had for ages and not really used!  Colouring is by Promarker and I think that's about it!

Challenges;
A Gem of a Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Crafty Calender - Things with wings - the teeny tiny chick! (Perhaps too small?)
Crazy4Challenges - C4C231 - Eggs - in nest!
A Creative Romance - Eggcellent Spring

15 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Janice beautiful image and this is like the one you sent me :) x Susan x

Carole said...

Gorgeous sunny yellow card Janice. I agree it has turned chilly again
Hugs
Carole xXx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab sunny card. It's a colour I don't use but I think that's tonight's crafty night challenge!

Susan xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card hun, love the summery colours & that bow looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and i have nearly used all of my BG papers, as i so love them, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Love this Janice, what a great image and I totally LOVE those fab papers...very happy indeed!! xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice this is gorgeous love the image and the colours you have used. So pretty. Love Alison xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janice, your colouring is so beautiful and I love the papers too.
Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, love the little nest in the tree, xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet and the bright papers make it feel so happy. Its chilly here to. Think we may have missed summer already!! Im off to find that golf image and recolourit now :) Love Hazelxo

Sue B said...

Ooh I love these gorgeous papers Janice… they are lovely and bright and cheery… like sunshine! so perfect with the image… she's a real cutie… I love the bow!
Just in case I don't catch you before weekend… Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter! :-)
Big Hugs Sue B xx

coops said...

so stunning janice.fabulous colouring and i love this pretty sc image :D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Gorgeous bright card Janice I love the whole yellow theme going on and beautifully coloured - hope the sun's shing for you today hugs Judith xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, love the image and sunshine colours, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used. That little chick is perfect for our challenge!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x