Saturday 26 April 2014

Colour Challenge

I can't believe how quickly April has flown past.  When I was asked back in December to Guest Design for Bugaboo, it seemed like ages away and now I'm on my second last post for them, the Easter holidays have been and gone and next month Colin sits his final exams and leaves school!  (Think I'm getting old!)

Anyway, back to today and the latest Saturday Challenge over at Catch The Bug.

It's a colour challenge this week and here is your colour selection to work from...


Now initially my card did pick up a lot more on the orange theme above when the image was set upon a Basic Grey paper, but in the end I switched it for the blue cause I preferred the water scene!  Still used shades of orange and yellow though so I'm hoping this is ok.



Challenges;
Passion for Promarkers - Sketch
Milk Coffee Challenge - Bright colours
Creative Card Crew - Girly
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - CAS
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

20 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card Janice and love the bright and cheery colours. You feel old? I already have 2 that have left school and the last one has 2 years left!! It doesn't get any better LOL. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Love this Janice!! What a cute little character she is and I really want a pair of heart shaped sunglasses!! xx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Janice so cute.
Wendy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, I need goggles like hers but its cause of all the rain here!! Hope alls well,, Love Hazelxox

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janice, I love the cute image and wonderful waves.
I know what you mean about time going too quickly! I hope Colin's exams go okay.
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello my little Scottish munchkin I've missed you!!! I'm back in blog land (hopefully for a while) and this card is stupendous!!! I've had a nosey around and I hope that Bugaboo bingo card with the snowmen has my name on next Christmas is uber fab!!!
Hope Colin is let out the cupboard to see some daylight during his revision
Big hugs Laurie xx

tilly said...

a lovely card, looks like fun in the sun lol, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Aluna said...

Funny card for a little girl :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Joanna DT

K8 said...

Lovely and funny card!!! Thank you for play with us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hope to see you again soon. Hugs Kate DT

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous project hun and ty for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous project hun and ty for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith xxx

cass said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic this week

Loopylou. said...

oh thats so sweet, love the shine on the glasses and the shape of the waves.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog
hugs Lou

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Janice, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice this is gorgeous, just love the image so cute and your design and papers are beautiful. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so stunning janice.fantastic fun image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lovely work. Thanks for joining in the Bright colours challenge over at Milkcoffee. Good luck :) Lou DT x

Jan said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Hristovica said...

Oh, that sweet. This card brings a great summer mood. :o)
Thank you for participating in our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Adriana DT