Sunday 3 November 2013

Snowy? Not yet I hope!

A classic Penny Black stamp today, a beautiful snowman and one I never tire of seeing - he's such a lovely chap!

So, I'm still flat out on Christmas cards, using previously stamped images - do we all have a box of these? Some partially coloured but the majority just stamped then abandoned!


So, my card was very eco today, lots of scraps of paper, not sure who's though, an old stamped image but then new bling! The first outing for my summer candy win from Pami, the lovely sparkly blue snowflake centers! (Thanks Pami, you sent me a really super range of embellishments to brighten up my cards. )

Challenges;
Papertake - a super sketch
Winter Wonderland - Blue & White
CHCC - Bling it Up
PB Saturday Challenge - Sparklers
PB & More @ Allsorts - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, my favourite snowman.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Yep...hands up!! I have tons of stamped, printed, coloured, part coloured, not coloured, all those things not to mention un-inked stamps!! Great card, that is a real proper snowman!! xx

Jeannie said...

So cute! Love the lace and the sparkly hat and scarf!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janice, my favourite snowman coloured beautifully. I love the papers too.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Love your snowman card Janice and fab layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Janice - love that cute Snowman and could never tire of seeing him - especially so beautifully coloured.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card fab papers and design.xxx

annies place said...

Love snowy my very far pb image Ann and

annies place said...

Love snowy my very far pb image Ann and

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wendy a gorgeously cute card love the snowman he is scrummy. Love Alison xx

brenda said...

As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

coops said...

stunning card janice.i love your jolly snowman and fab blue colours :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Sweet card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 149 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous blue and white thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image,and the design too, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this gorgeous card, I love the sweet snowman :)
Kelly.x

susiestacey said...

Awww my favourite snowman. Gorgeous card Janice.
Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby