Thursday 21 November 2013

Music

I'm typing this up at the weekend as I have a busy week planned.  Several of our window ledges need re-varnished and I have decided to sand them back and make them good again before Christmas - well that is the plan!

In the mean time though I want to tell you about the latest challenge over at Moving Along With The Times - set by Pami, it's...

Music

And it's up to you how you interperet the theme as long as it's obvious to us what the connection is! 



I went with a super new image from Mo's Digi Pencil, coloured with Promarkers and then set on really old Dovecraft paper.  The card is finished with twine, ribbon & a charm, and a dot of glossy on the star!

The rest of the DT have come up with some super makes for this one, check them out on the main DT page then join us for this weeks challenge.

Challenges:
CHCC - Indoors - Well I assume this choir is in a church as they ain't dressed for out!
Krafty Hands - Classic Christmas colours - Red/gold/green - got the gold & green!
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas - Warm colours - green is warm... isn't it?



19 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Janice, great image and the papers are fab. Hope the varnishing is going well!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh fabby card Janice. Hope you arent varnished out by now. I soooo dont envy you as I hate the smell of the stuff. Love Hazelxo

Hazel said...

I love that image and they're dressed in my favourite colour! Super card. Hazel x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & papers you have used!

Hugs Shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Lovin' this image from Mo Janice, it's really fun and of course you know I love green so I'm really liking your card Mrs!!
Hope you got all your chores done!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janice - love the fabulous MM image and great colour.
Debs xx

Karina Bunkenborg said...

You can almost hear them sing! Lovely card!
Hugs Karina

Claire said...

Such a lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice this is gorgeous, love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Janice, I absolutely love that shade of green and your adorable image!
Hugs, Tammy

Pami said...

Love this card Janice! The paper is fab and love the image! Pami x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 151 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.stunning image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card love the design.
Thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Sue B said...

Hi Janice… I'm here at last :-)
Your card is gorgeous hun… I love the paper - in fact I have that stack somewhere… I got it years ago and it was huge!!! Lol haven't a clue where it is now!!
The image is really sweet and you've coloured it beautifully to match the paper!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Big Hugs
Sue B xx
p.s. you'll never guess what I bought a couple of weeks ago? a onesie!! Never thought I would but it's very cosy and snug in this cold weather! ;-))

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Janice, lovely image and your papers complement it perfectly.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, TFS with us at OCS!

Daniele said...

fabbie crimbo card thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands
hugs