Tuesday 26 November 2013

Ribbon & Lace

Morning everyone, how are we all today?  Must admit, I'm a bit tired as I was up early yesterday to take Alan to the dentist for an emergency appointment as he'd chipped a tooth.  From there, we then went a quick visit to my parents, very enjoyable even if it was still before 9am.  Next it was a Tesco shop before he headed back to Aberdeen for Uni classes.  I then stayed and cleaned the flat before heading home for tea.

Hopefully today will be a bit less busy!

I do however wish to thank everyone who entered my CAS Christmas challenge last time at an OBAG. What fantastic cards appeared in our gallery and so picking the winner and Top 3 was not an easy job. Check on the main blog page for the results.


This time over at an Oldie But A Goodie the challenge is

Ribbon & Lace
(Remember also to use an item which is older that 6 months and to tell us what it is.)



For my card I used everything old!  The image from Bugaboo was a favourite of mine last year, the papers LOTV, also available last Xmas and the ribbon and lace are older still!

And the prize for our luck winner are some lovely goodies from Natali over at Ivanovachest.


So I went for Christmas again, but it's up to you what you do as long as you have ribbon & lace on your card.

Challenges:
Come And Get It - Use a Digi
Crafting When We Can - Winter - And a visit from Rudolph!


9 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Love this little reindeer Janice, and I can verify he is old cos I loved him last year when you used him too! Great papers, I have them, and a super cute little card!
A nice relaxing day off is called for today after your busy day yesterday.
I have a lot to do as I've got a dozen girls for supper tomorrow night and I don't want to leave everything till the last minute!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I love the image. Fabulous colouring and great layout too.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

He is great Janice and I do love the red, white and kraft combo. Hope you are putting your feet up today!! xx

Claire said...

Fabby card Janice, love the reindeer and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super fun reindeer and a fabby layout too.

I hope your day was quieter ???,Luv Sam x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Janice. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card Janice sounds like you have been busier than me and I have been chasing my tail the last few days getting ready for a two day craft fair. Love Alison xxx

Judy McKay said...

Great Christmas card. I love the Bugaboo image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Be sure to come back for the blog hop in December. Some great prizes. Judy DT

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.fab reindeer and i love your papers ;D

xx coops xx