Friday 29 November 2013

Pink Snowy

First off, I must thank Sam for sending me up some Snowy's, a friend asked me to make her cards with that image, only said stamp is out of stock everywhere at the moment!  Sam however came to the rescue cause everyone knows, if it's a Penny Black you want, chances are she has it! (Thanks again.)

So, armed with Snowy, some Craft Creation papers and loads of glitter, this is what I made;


Challenges;
Papertake - Sketch
Passion For Promarkers - In The Family
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Make My Monday - Contemporary Christmas



14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Janice.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Janice, sooo pretty in pink! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.fab pretty pink colours and i love your snowman :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Love this stamp. beautiful card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janice, one of my favourite snowmen. I love the pretty papers and fabulous sparkle.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Janice, I love the colors and all of the beautiful sparkle!
Hugs, Tammy

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, Happy 1st Christmas from me too Chelsea. Thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

Claire said...

An adorable personalised card. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I love Snowy.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love this cute snowman!

Vicki x

Jacqueline said...

A great Christmas card, very cute snowman - thanks so much for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a brilliant card, so pretty in pink, Love Hazelxox

Whisper said...

My pleasure hun and i so love 'Snowy' in pink too, Luv Sam x

Donna said...

Too cute and an adorable little snowman image! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at PFP last week :) Donna ♥ x