Saturday 13 November 2010

Rugby



This is the first time I've used this Sugar Nellie stamp which I bought in the summer, but as there is rugby on TV I thought I'd give him an airing!

I've followed the sketch in this weeks Sugarbowl Challenge, but instead of the doily I've done a rugby ball circle. I've also raised the ball on the main image next to the played by double stamping it & placing it on a foam pad. Hopefully all these modifications are within the rules - apologies if not!




Now one of the basic grey backing papers was ripped before being applied so that's the challenge on Crafty Catz.

Finally, The Pixie Dust Studio challenge is "It's All About Men/Boys In Our Lives, so as my husband played rugby as a youth I thought I could do this one too. Jx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super card, great take on the sketch too :)

Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl,

Marlene x

jenny said...

Fabulous card Janice, love the rugby ball circle!
Congrats on winning the prize over at Penny Black Saturday this week :)

Jenny xx

coops said...

brilliant male card.fab image and love how you have done the rugby balls :D

xx coops xx

carol said...

super card, thanks for joining us at Craftycatz, x carol

Unknown said...

Oohhh.what a cute card!! Love the colors you chose...and replacing the doily with footballs was completely clever!! Love that you popped the main football up on dimenstionals. Jusr darling! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Sugar Bowl! Best of luck! Pat Frank

Lindsey said...

Great card, I NEED this stamp! I love the rugby ball arrangement too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x