Wednesday 17 November 2010

Rudolph



I struggled with this card 2 nights ago when I tried to do the corner diagonals in paper. With a change of plan and a raid on the ribbon box my card eventually came together!

I followed the sketch on Sketch Saturday, so I'll enter my card in that one. I also used a reindeer, which was this weeks Bah Humbug Challenge.




I also added distressing which was last weeks Oldie But Goodie Challenge - missed that one, but luckily for me, this weeks challenge is glitter so hey ho, it can do that one as well!

Finally, the ABC Christmas Challenge is X for Christmas with the optional added extra of flowers, so I popped one onto my snowflake.

My stamp is Anitas & the paper Dovecraft from a coulpe of years back.

Jx

12 comments:

Pat said...

Super card, great image, lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Bah Humbug this week.

Pat xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining the "glitter" challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Jayne Hayward said...

What a gorgeous card I love the image and the dp as it matches perfectly.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Annie said...

oh this is just gorgeous. Love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Fleur said...

What a cute card,
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week ! I love your card : the image is so sweet and your embellishments are stunning ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

coops said...

fabulous card.that sketch is really tricky isn`t it but you have done a great job with it.i love your image and the inked edges and paper :D

xx coops xx

Irene said...

What a fabulous card, I love the vibrant colours
especially the corner ribbon. Rudolph is just so cute and perfect for our challange. Your added embellishments add the perfect finishing touch.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challane at Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

that is such a cute little reindeer and a fab festive card. thanks for joining us on the Oldie but a Goodie blog.
hugs, annie x

Francesca said...

A very cute card, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Delphine said...

Such a lovely card! Very cute image, great layout and I love the paper you have used! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Carole of Brum said...

This is a brill card, Fluffles, really cheery and bright. Those ribbon corners are much better than paper would have been, good change of plan! CoB