Thursday 25 November 2010

Gorgeous Girl


I had to buy this stamp, as it's my niece Eilidh's absolute favourite. Normally I do her with blonde hair just like Eilidh, but this time I've gone for black, in keeping with the black/white + 1 other colour theme for the Sugarbowl Challenge. As always, we have a great layout to follow with this challenge too.

I'm also entering this one into the I Love Promarkers Challenge which this week is anything goes.

Finally this card can also go into the My Partner in Crafting Crime challenge, where their challenge too is black/white + one other.

12 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine said...

Gorgeous card,Janice. Fab image and the sketch works well. Perfect colour choice too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! Great papers and colouring.
hugs, Vanja

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card - the bold colours are perfect with that Gorjuss Girl
Debz
xx

Erika said...

Great take on the Sugar bowl challenge, love this stamp and the colour scheme you've used is very striking. x

coops said...

gorgeous card.love this gg girl and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

ooooh...this is just soooo pretty! I love your DPs...and the red pop of color is perfect!! Love, love, LOVE this little gorjuss girl...she's just huggable!! Thanks so much for joining us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge! Such a fun, fun card!!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

WeirdCat said...

Love the use of just two colours, great card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and colour combo, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Robin said...

Stunning colouring!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

My name is Wynneth said...

Really nice card with great bold colours - I do so love the GG's. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x