Monday 15 November 2010

Meow



I've made this card using a PB stamp and the layout given in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. All other items were bits & bobs on the craft table but don't know what make they are!

I'm also entering this one into the Alphabet Challenge Blog as they are on c for cats and I love my cats!

& Into the Wagsnwhiskers Challenge where you had to use acetate tissue or vellum - I've used dotty vellum.

Finally I'm also entering it into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is, anything goes.

Jx

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that sweet PB image.
luv
Debby

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Whisper said...

Cute card hun, Luv Sam x

coops said...

gorgeous card.i love the image and your fab papers :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

a really sweet card :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at WNW...

Hugs
Debs x

Carolina said...

Great card.
Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge this week.