Monday 9 October 2017

Die Cuts

Morning all and hopefully it will be a good morning.  I'm typing this up in Sept, but all going to plan the workmen should be arriving this morning to start my new kitchen...hopefully their timescales won't have slipped!

Anyway, back to the Ooh La La challenge and today I've set it as...

Die Cuts
So for my card, I used an image and papers from the Paula Oakley CD, then once my card was layered up I added loads of die cuts as you can all see!


Challenges;
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - AG
A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday card
Di's Digi's - Add a sentiment
As You Like it - Ribbon or flowers - to be honest I like both but on this card flowers seemed to work better so I'll go with flowers...for now!
Aud Sentiment - Die cut & sentiment - Or in my case a die cut sentiment!
Craft Rocket - Birthdays or pretty pink...think I have both!
Creative Knockouts - AG
Fab n Funky - Pretty in Pink
Jx


8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Janice, love the use of the dies.
Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy L said...

Your card is beautiful, god luck with kitchen, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxxx

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed that the kitchen is under way Janice!! Love your card, such pretty colours and the dies finish it off perfectly xx

Wynn said...

So pretty Janice. I love the matt gold greeting against the pastel colours....elegant. Hugs Wynn x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Rae Ann said...

The soft colors are so pretty and the kraft accents are the perfect complement. The mesh ribbon adds great texture too.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Janine. Pretty colours and image. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely card

Thank u for joining us at Craft Rocket challenges
DT Anila