Monday 23 October 2017

Animals

Today Jen is looking for

Animals

as the theme for the latest Ooh La La Challenge.


So I chose this lovely fishing boat image off the Paula Oakley Collection.  Coming from a north east fishing town, I love this boat image, reminds me of the harbour I grew up beside and all the huge boats that used to berth there.  Now I know it's not huge on animals, but if you look close you'll see the sea gulls - lots and lots of seagulls - also very prevalent in Fraserburgh!

Challenges;
As You Like It - Animals or People - Animals - I just find them easier!
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Jx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby card although I hate Sea Gulls!!!!! They are scarty gulls here with an evil streak!!!! Hope alls well, Love H xx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Janice, xxx

Lynne said...

A fab card with gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Sue B said...

Hi Janice,
I love this card !! Such a great image and what a fab background.. it reminds me of happy childhood holidays in Wales !!! :-D
Hope you have a great weekend hun
Love Sue B XxxX

Sarah said...

What a great card Janice and that is most definitely many birds!! Hooe the kitchen is progressing!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI xx