Thursday 12 October 2017

Autumn/Fall

Well for those that visited my blog on Monday you will have read my kitchen news and the good news is, the workmen arrived and work is now underway - the bad news is I have no kitchen for 3 weeks and my living room is out of action too as I'm getting new flooring throughout both!  Hopefully next visit it will be all smiles and a progress report, but for now, back to Team A again and the latest challenge at MAWTT, and this time we are looking for creations relating to

Autumn/Fall

So for my card I went for autumnal colours and this gorgeous sweetie from Wee Stamps!


The stamp was a new purchase pre coloured digi, but my papers are from the back of the drawer and were a favourite of mine a couple of years ago (Bo Bunny).

Challenges;

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty and do cute, thank you, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Janice

June here from Team B

Love your card, it's cute and you've got lovely autumnal colours/shades

Zoe Tant said...

Aww she is so sweet. Fabulous colouring and loving the colours. Zoe x

Sarah said...

Those wee images are adorable and you have made a fab job using her. Pleased to hear that the workmen arrived on time and just think, no cooking!! It will be worth three weeks of upheaval I am sure xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Janice, I love that image and the gorgeous papers you used! I hope you are doing well!
Big Hugs, Tammy