Tuesday 2 September 2014

Birthday Blooms

It's been another long gap between makes for me, but I was asked to make this one for someones 50th at the weekend - the thing is, I was actually asked to make this one a few months ago, so I bought new images, planned it all then thought I'd plenty time, which I did back then!

Anyway, the image is a digi from From the Heart stamps - don't have too many of these, but I do love them. This one is called, Mixed Boquet, available here.


Papers are Doodlebug & Papermania, and the layers are set on kraft.  The sentiment used is based on the one issued with the image but I re-typed it to personalise it.

Sorry about the pic colours and angle of my easel card - I took the shots at night and meant to take more, but the card is now gone and I forgot to re-photograph it first!

Challenges;
From the Heart - 077 - sketch or flowers
Sketch Saturday - Old sketch - No 228

Papertake - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Janice, love the colours you have chosen and the easel style suits the pretty image perfectly. xx

Dawn said...

Lovely work hon x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janice - the image is beautiful.
Debs xx

Imke said...

I love this image and your coloring is wonderful ! Fabulous take with our "Flower" tWiSt this week.
Please remember next time to add our Sketch in your blog post- it´s one of our rules. THANKS !!

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card :) thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Vannessa said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for entering our challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.beautiful floral image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card! Love the color combo!

Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps! I hope you';; join us again this week!

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the coloring and the layout! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS this week.
lyn