Tuesday 9 October 2012

Olympic 50p Collections

I know this is not card related, but I just thought I'd post it on the off chance that anyone reading has been collecting the Olympic 50p coins.

My son has been collecting them all summer, & is 7 short of the full set -

CAN ANYONE HELP COMPLETE HIS SET?

The coins he needs are;

Triathalon
Cycling
Basketball
Completer Medallion
Wheelchair Rugby
Taekwondo
& Handball

He does have a number of duplicates, so anyone wanting "swappies" - you're on!


He will be 18 at the end of this month, & ideally I'd like to complete his set for him by then.

Even if you don't normally collect coins, please check your purse/change and see if you can help.  Thanks, Jx

3 comments:

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, how dim am l, l did not even know the coins were olympic ones...just checked and we don't have any at the moment but will keep my eyes open for them. Hope you manage to complete the set, take care x Susan x

Whisper said...

Wow, what a super idea, it is sure cheaper that the official £5 coin i bought H as a memento of the Olympic games, as that cost me about £90 !!!, good hunting, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Hi I have the coin in the picture if you are still looking for one of email me and let me know JamieLeigh0424@outlook.com