Thursday 4 October 2012

18th Birthday

From time to time we all get asked to make cards which seem a bit different.  This was one for me where I was asked to have a 2-tier cake in leopard print with an 18 on top & balloons in cream & brown.

Not altogether my choice, but us card makers aim to please, & this is the result - ended up not putting the leopard print on the cake as it just looked too busy.


Hopefully the recipient will like it & I must say I love my new Whimsy Balloon dies bought with this card in mind - think you'll be seeming more of them!

Challenges;
Crafty Creations - Fall Colours
I Love Promarkers - Fall Colours

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

It's a lovely card, fits the brief perfectly :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

We do indeed get asked to make some strange ones (my weirdest was pork pie and a pint of beer!). Great card hun, love those balloons, and the cake looks pretty yum too! Hugs Sxx

coops said...

fab card janice.i love the leopard print and great colours ;D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the balloons, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

scrapadinne said...

Fun idea to use autumn colors and then do a birthday card! :) And the resault is stunning! :)
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

Hugs
Evelina