Thursday 27 October 2011

Bye Bye Lynn

A friend of mine is leaving work at the Sports Centre I used to work at to follow her career in nursing. I was asked by the staff to make her leaving card and as she worked a lot on pool side I thought these digi swimmers were perfect for the job.


The paper is craft companion's rippled water and colouring by Promarker. Goggles & octopus are glazed for a watery look. The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique so I'm entering it into their monthly challenge.

Finally, it's Alan's 17th birthday today, bought him a Top Gear cake with Stig on the front - his first shottie driving is tonight! Happy Birthday Alan! Jx

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute what a sweet card, Bet she loves it when she gets it. Love Hazelxoxo

Claire said...

LOL fab card, I bet your friend loved it. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Great card Janice and perfect for the recipitant, hope your son has a wonderful Birthday x Susan x

DesignerDiva said...

LOL I love this little image and fab hands! Happy birthday to your son
Laurie xx

Whisper said...

Ooo what a fun card hun, and Happy Birthday Alan, Luv Sam x

coops said...

brilliant fun card janice.i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Patricia St Martin said...

I really like how you did this card. You did a perfect card for your friend that is leaving. Love the images with them waving perfect for say good bye.
Hugz, Pat

downrightcrafty said...

oh I am sure she will adore this fabulous card and the perfect image for her
Hugs and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Kate xx