Sunday 17 April 2011

Terry, in her Chocolate Orange!



My sister has said how much she loves LOTV images & has asked me to make her a set, so here's my first of many!

I love this little girl dressing up, and today she's in a lovely bright orange. Now to tie in with the chocolatey theme over on MAWTT, I've gone for a Terry's chocolate orange! Dark chocolate mostly, with a dash of milk in the embossing and embelishments, finished off with a lovely wapping in bright orange!

The Sweet Stampin Challenge is also Chocolate this week so I'll also enter that one too.

I followed the Sketch over on Sketch Saturday & I'm also entering this into the The Stamp Man Challenge which is embossing. Hadn't heard of The Stamp Man until last week, but after my class with Kath I was desperate for Hero Arts Stamps - & they had all the ones I wanted, in stock. They also delivered really quickly so I was well impressed.



Finally, she's got to enter the LOTV Challenge hasn't she! Which was simply Happy Birthday. Jx

PS Sorry to anyone left craving chocolate after reading this post!!!!!

14 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Janice,
This is just scrumptious! Love the sweet little LOTV image, the dp, the ribbon, the flowers, the colours are just gorgeous, love the layout too. Coloured beautifully as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Zoe said...

Oh Janice this is gorgeous, I love these LOTV stamps especially as I have a two year old and they so remind me of her! Fingers crossed for you this week, that fab colouring deserves recognition :o) Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin this week, x

Lisa said...

Oh this is soooo sweet! SO glad you found us, and thanks for entering The Stamp Man challenge! Now for some reason I have a hankering for a chocolate orange, wonder why that is........

Lisa Sparkle :)

Fiona said...

this is lovely...I love the shading you have done on her dress...very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Tracey T said...

Love the chocolate orange theme but now I've got a craving to eat one! Fabulous card and a great interpretation of our challenge. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Tracey T said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm in Newton Stewart, SW Scotland now but used to live in London. xx

Pami said...

This is a gorgeous card, I am now craving a chocolate orange! Thanks so much for joining in with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Janice this is really yummy - chocolate orange! love it! Your card is fab I adore LOTV images too. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT this week for my very first challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute! Love the orange with brown, and the image is great! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Rosietoes said...

Love your colours - the chocolate /orange is so different and very appealing. :)

Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Edna x :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Sorry this is a copy and Pasted comment but Shell from the Team is up on holiday with me so we are really busy. Thanks for joining in the Chocolate Challenge with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel and Shell xox

Neil said...

Hi there, lovely colours, and such a sweet image! Can't go wrong with chocolate orange can you! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man.

An Occasional Genius said...

This is delicious, I love the orange & brown together & I definitely fancy a choc orange now! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is so cute! I love that sweet image!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll play with us again soon!