Sunday 10 April 2011

Coal Again - Poor Fluffles!



My aim of making 1 Christmas card a week throughout the year is slipping a bit, so I thought I best do a couple this week. Here's the first, and it's an old Fluffles Christmas stamp which I love. Can't tell you about the papers as they are cuttings from a 12x12 sheet which has long since been started. I can however tell you the challenges this one's for;

Lady Bug Crafts - Their lovely sketch
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Round in circles - I have included several.
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Raise a Smile - Well Fluffles does it for me!
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Layer it up. I have several, 8 in one part.

Jx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.xxx

annies place said...

fabulous card Janice , I think it's too sunny for christmas cards,I'm falling a bit behind with mine.
Ann x

Hazel said...

What a lovely fun image - and a great card. I recognise the papers (still have some offcuts myself). Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 15 - hope to see you again soon. x

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.i love the fun image and great colours :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Janice. I love the Fluffles stamps and have a few Christmas ones but not this one. The pp looks familiar to me too but can't put a name to it. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a great christmas card - i love those papers
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fluffles would raise a smile for anyone Janice, thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Pami said...

Love your take on the sketch, and that image is such fun! Thanks so much for joining in with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

pinky said...

Ah thats so cute, what a lovely image. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Claire said...

Lol what a fun card, it really made me giggle!! Thanks for raising a smile at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Janet said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.

Janet xx

Robin said...

This one made me giggle!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin