Sunday 17 April 2011

Little Kitty



I really should look up the names of all my LOTV stamps shouldn't I? It's just that they jump into my basket that quickly, the name hasn't time to register!

This is one of the stamps my parents got me for my Birthday (thanks M&D),coloured as usual with promarkers, & this time I used Basic Grey, Lime Rickey papers.

I'm entering the following challenges with it;

Crafty Emma's Store - Her lovely stetch.
Crafty Catz - Furry Friends - HAD to be a cat obviously!
Fussy & Fancy - Card for a child. Jx

11 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card, sweet image to, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

Whisper said...

Aah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, loving the zingy colours, great image, and Vince says the little cat is purrfection. Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card so colourful. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge and do you know this will also fit this weeks LOTV challenge as well!
Clairex

Jacq said...

Beautiful card Janice! Love the cheery colours. Another adorable image, love the little kitty lol. Love the dp's, the embellishments, the layout looks fab too. Coloured beautifully as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janice
A gorgeous card love this image and paper's are beautiful,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous hugs ♥ pops x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing at CES challs xx Jenny xx (guest designer)

Unknown said...

Oh this image is sooo cute hunni... Thanks for playing at CES xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card I love the LOTV image. I dont pay attention to some of them before they take the leap into my basket, they are just too fast lol.
Thank you for joining us girls over at CES Challenges, hope to see you again. Good luck.

HUgs Vicky xx