Thursday 17 August 2017

Things Beginning with 'B'

These challenges don't half come around quick! I think you can tell I'm spending less hours in my craft room these days, and if I haven't worked ahead, it's a mad rush to get my cards made on time! Oops!

Luckily I had this one made up before I went on holiday, so it was just a case of typing the post before it went live.  And the theme this time at MAWTT is...

Something/s Beginning with "B"


Bath/Bubbles/Bathing/Butterflies/Blooms & Birthday

So I think I covered quite a few B's with this bathing beauty from Pink Gem.  Jx

Challenges;
Fab n Funky - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - Birthday
Simon Says Stamp - Add a Sentiment
A Gem of A challenge - Birthday Wishes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes Jx

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

You certainly have plenty of B's here Janice - and blooming lovely too. I am still struggling with crafting. It just doesn't seem to be holding any interest for me right now. If it wasn't for DT stuff I wouldn't be managing anything! This is such a sweet image on your card. Christine x

Wendy L said...

I love this one Janice, so pretty, thank you, xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Janice what a wonderful card and I love your design and the colours are beautiful

Debs cards xxx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/house-lanternorium.html

Pamela said...

Great card for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT Janis

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this image, great card xx

Sarah said...

Love this girlie card Janice, lots of B's!! xx

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely darling! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Janice…
Thanks for making your beautiful card for my challenge theme this fortnight. The challenge post looks so good with everyone’s creations using all ‘B’ things.
Have a good weekend.
Crafty hugs
Diane Louise (Team A Member)