Monday 14 August 2017

Flowers

I've made this card ahead of time so we are still in Spring with the daffodils blooming as I type this post.  Hopefully as this post goes live with the Ooh La La challenge Michelle's choice of  theme will be in full bloom!
Flowers

I went with summer flowers and chose this delightful image from the Shawn Jenkins CD - can you tell it's a favourite of mine and if you don't already have it, might I suggest you look into getting it as it really has so many fantastic images!



Anyway, back to my card - a simple layout, a touch of coloured lace and a heat embossed sentiment by Visual Image - love these little verses and think they finish cards beautifully.

Challenges;
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Jx

8 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, I love the sentiment. xx

meg said...

Wonderful sentiment and card Janice.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW you did make this card very early!!! Love it, so pretty. Hope you have had a great holiday, Love H xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card and the sentiment is really lovely xx

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card, I love the borders you've used and that sentiment has embossed beautifully.
Jane

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Janice, the image is beautiful and I love the sentiment too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Linby said...

Love that sentiment and it looks fab with the OLL papers and image. Lynn x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janice, you chose a beautiful image and your sentiment is lovely.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x