Thursday 27 April 2017

Fairies

Hi everyone, I'm the hostess this time at MAWTT and today I have chosen

Fairies

as my theme.  There are so many gorgeous fairies out there, so the problem this challenge is deciding which to use.  Again I've gone with a super sweet Wee Stamp image all ready coloured. and paired her with some old papers, and a fancy die.


I was really pleased with how well the colours on this one matched - not always that easy with pre coloured stamps, but today it was possible with the papers I had.

Challenges;

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

She is a cutie, gorgeous card Janice, thank you, xxx

Zoe Tant said...

What a pretty card Janice. She is very sweet. Zx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh this is so sweet, I must look out a fairy stamp and play along!!! Love H xx

meg said...

Gorgeous topper Janice teamed with great papers for the perfect card

Jackie Reader said...

Love this card Janice, all co-ordinates so well, grown up fairy card. xx

Sarah said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Janice and the whole card is perfectly coordinated...love it xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh such a sweet wee fairy Janice. As you say, fabulous match with the papers. Thanks for a great challenge! Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous fairy card. Thank you for prodding me to do something different but you do "fairy" much better than me lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x