Monday 24 April 2017

Christmas Cuties

This hasn't happened in a very long time! Two posts from me in the same day! Can't quite believe it myself actually but here is the proof, a second card and this time its a Christmas card!

And the reason for the second post, is that I was lucky enough to be asked by Lisa at the Christmas With The Cuties if I'd like to guest design.  Clearly the answer was yes and the card below was made following their current theme of,
Holly
So, initially my card was going to just feature holly, but in a last minute switch this Christmas Cutie was purchased from Wee Stamps as I thought she filled the challenge better!


Papers are oldies from a few years back, I think by Fancy Pants but to be honest I'm not sure!

Challenges;
CRAFT - Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Season's Greetings - Anything Goes
The Holly & The Ivy - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Cute Christmas
CHCC - Christmas for a child
Jx

6 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful Janice, I love traditional Christmas colours best

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a fabby card, Love it. Well Done on the Guest DT Spot x Love H xx

Sarah said...

So excited to be sharing crafty space with you again Janice!! Such a gorgeous card too, she is adorable and I love your design xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Congrats on GD at the Cuties. Pat K x

Tammy said...

This is adorable Janice! I love that sweet image and your gorgeous papers! So glad you joined us over at Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again!
Hugs, Tammy

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous card, gorgeous image and design. Thank you for sharing with us ar Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT