Thursday 13 November 2014

Let's Celebrate Kindness

Morning all, how are you today?  Hopefully well and wrapped up cosy - don't know about where you are, but it's defo cooler here abouts and soooo wet ... Winter is on it's way!

Another thing that's on it's way is the latest challenge over at Moving Along With The Times, it's set by our boss lady, Hazel, and she's looking for projcts inspired by the theme,

Let's Celebrate Kindness

It's up to you how you interpret this one, but the most obvious way is with a thank you card & I needed one of these a couple of weeks back to give to the vet who sorted out Merlot Mogs.

Now Merlot is a fun lovin, playful adventurous cat and as it's Autumn, I thought this Stampendous Fluffles image would suit him perfectly.


Fluffles himself was double stamped and set on gel to raise him above the leaves.


Papers are LOTV and colouring by Promarker.

Challenges;
Papertake - 2 or 4 legs (and an old sketch of yours too!)
My Time To Craft - Farm Yard Animals - well most farms have a cat... don't they?
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Cats/Kitties
Eureka Stamps - Four legged friends
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

And for those of you who have been following Merlot and his health issues, well I'm pleased to report he is doing well.  He's back to his normal self again, up to his old tricks and it's just amazing how well he's adapted to loosing his eye.  As I was told at the onset - cats are amazingly resilient creatures! Jx

21 comments:

Veerle said...

Hi Janice, this is a beautiful and a fun card really like it. Glad to read your cat is doing well. Our little pets are close to the heart aren't they ?
Winter's in the country here in Belgium aswell, this morning the grass was all white and icy. Nice crafting weather with a hot cup of tea and the fire on. What would one want more ?
Hugs, Veerle xx

Whisper said...

Glad to hear Merlot is doing well and what a super idea to send such a super card to the vet that looked after him too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Janice, I love the image and gorgeous papers.
I am pleased to hear that Merlot is doing so well.
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.fab fun image and i love your rich colours ;D

xx coops xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Janice
I just know that the vet will love this card .What a fun image and that's just what cats do .
hugs Shirley-Anne

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's Fluffles! One of my favourites! I just used Snowboard Fluffles the other day - and I had so much fun looking at my old Fluffles stamps - I hardly ever use them any more but I'm going to rectify that! I have this stamp too - a bit of a Fluffles collection I have! Adorable card!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is brilliant and what a great card to say Thanks. Hee hee I can just see Merlot and his pals jumping in the leaves!! My jess just wees on them :0) LOL

Love Hazelxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 99, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

Wendy L said...

So sweet, lovely card, xxxx

susiestacey said...

Winter is not on its way Janice.....it is here ;(
Lovely card and so pleased Merlot made such a good recovery too x Susan x

Sarah said...

I'm SOOOOOO pleased to hear that Merlot is doing so well Janice!! I bet the vet was thrilled to bits with your wonderful card xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Janice - adorable image so beautifully coloured.
So pleased to hear Merlot is doing so well.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Janice… what a fab image!! Merlot enjoying the great outdoors…. this card is perfect for him to say Thank You!! :-)) SO pleased that he is back to his normal self again.
Hope all is ok with you
Big hugs
Sue xx

Carole said...

What a fab card Janice, so appropriate for purpose. Glad to hear Merlot is back to his usual self, great news.
Hugs Carole x

Tammy said...

This is adorable Janice! I love that fun image and your gorgeous rich colors! I'm so glad Merlot is doing good!
Hugs, Tammy

MagsB said...

Janice, this is such a lovely card, and the image is just adorable! I'm very sad to say, however, that it doesn't meet the criteria for our Farmyard Animals (pigs, chickens, sheep, etc)theme at My Time to Craft.

I am so sorry about that, please do join in on our next Challenges!

I hope you have a great weekend and lots of time playing with Merlot :)

love Mags B x

Pami said...

Fab card Janice, love this fun image! and so pleased to hear that Merlot is doing better now. Pam x

Unknown said...

What a cute image and card.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Kati said...

I like the thanking Merlot, who obviously has fun in the autumn.
Thanks for sharing your lovely card for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.
Kat DT

Stefi said...

Cut card!Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge.
Stefi DT

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Janice, such a fun image and lovely autumn colours.
Pauline
x