Monday 10 September 2012

Just For You

Last week, I was lucky enough to win the Crafters Companion monthly challenge and my fantastic prize was £30 to spend in store.  Below are my goodies, and below that, one of the stamps in action!


This time I only chose one cute stamp, the rest are a bit more "grown up" I felt and filler a niche I did not already cater for.


Night shots of predominately white cards are never the best, but I think you get the picture!
This stamp is called Just For Ewe and is by Sheena Douglass.

Challenges;
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Down On The Farm
Made Especially For You - Sketch - Please say if it's ok to change circles for rectangles - if not remove my card & I'll do another.

Jx

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow well done you - what a fab prize .. and those sheep are soo cute
Lisa x

Sue said...

Congratulation on your win, such a fabulous collection of goodies.
I love your card, the image is brilliant

Sue

kay said...

Wow, lots of lovely goodies and your card is fab :)

Carol Willis said...

Lucky you, what a lovely bundle of goodies. Love the card too.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

congrats on all your new goodies janice.your card is gorgeous, a really stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

wow, congrats on your big win and thanks for playing along with us at MEFY!

Joanne said...

Really cute card! I love the simplicity of just the black and white, it looks great. The twine is such a nice touch. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC, hope you play along again soon! Aloha, Joanne.

Alljazzed2create said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

Karen said...

Great goodies that you won! Of course you can change circles to rectangles. Great take on the sketch and I especially like the simplicity of your card. TFS at Made Especially for you this week.

Eileen said...

WOW!!!! How super cute is that!!!! I love the pun and the image .. the perfect stamp for this sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!