Saturday 16 July 2011

Box Clever



...& this is my final pre-holiday post. My first box using the Hougie Board. It was made for the easel wedding card I made a week or so ago. (I was asked by the family to put snowflakes on it.) I had wanted to make a box instead of squeezing it in an envelope, but I kept putting it off as I wasn't sure how. I then stumbled upon a great link to a tutorial on Do Crafts, directing me to Lee's blog - A Wee Bit of Crafty Loops. A brilliant step by step tutorial & ta-da, job done! Thanks Lee.

Tomorrow I tidy my craft desk - wish me luck! Chat to you all in a couple of weeks, Jx

2 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Awwww, thank you so much for the link to my blog. Im so glad my tutorial made sense, Im always worried in case I make it too complicated or waffly! Beautiful card, it looks so elegant. Lee xx

Curly said...

This is so elegant I love the CAS style, I love the ribbon,
have a great day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x