Tuesday 29 March 2011

Happy Mother's Day



It's the lovely Mrs Cleaver again by Victoria Case - again on a Mother's Day card - just for a change!

This time I've paired her up with some digi backing paper from "Bearly Mine Designs." Now it's the first time I've printed digi paper & I have to say I'm very impressed. So much so that I think I'll be popping over to their shop ever so soon to make a purchase. But hey, this is one of those great stores where you can try before you buy, and the paper on the card above was a lovely freebie!

So apologies Bearly Mine DT for not reading all the challenge rules last week and only following your sketch. This week however I'm using your lovely paper too in the Bearly Mine Challenge! Jx

7 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, she looks such a sweet lady x Susan x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card & the paper does look fab
Hugz Fleur xXx

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful card sweet card. Love the pale colours. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
PS: thanks for your kind words on my blog. :)

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous card I love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card.i love the fab image and beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh a really gorgeous image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

Hugs
Judith